Flexible Pavement Design (IIT Pave)An intensive short duration course ideal for engineers and engineering technologists working for federal, state, or local authorities, consultants, and contractors. This course is ideal for those involved in nonhighway roads and pavements, and for those involved in local government work, and provides the pre-requisite learning for those wishing to undertake the Advanced Pavement Design course. Course Objectives/Outcomes:
- In this course, the student will be able to understand the various topics and terminologies used in pavements (reinforced and unreinforced pavements).
- This course will be helpful for Practicing Engineers, Consultants, Undergraduate, Post Graduate students, Researchers, Industry Specialist, Lab Instructors, and a wide array of Highway Design Engineers.
- The course covers relevant topics from Transportation Engineering and gives you an insight on various topics in detail.
- In this course, the student will be able to understand the various topics and terminologies used in Ground Improvement Techniques.
- The course covers the basic terminologies, application, and testing procedures of Geosynthetics on various topics in detail.
Who this course is for:
- Transportation Engineers, Civil Engineering, students, UG, PG, Research Scholars, Pavement Design Engineers, Consulting Highway Engineers, Industry specialist, Practicing Engineers, and Faculty members from different institutions can enrolled in course to get an insight on aspects of Design of Pavements
What you’ll learn
- IIT Pave Software and Design of Pavements: Design of Unreinforced and Reinforced Pavements, Geosynthetics, Ground Improvement Techniques